Intensive private courses for professionals
The French Institute offers private courses addressing your individual demands.
In one, two or three weeks, and with 9 lessons per day (9 times 45 min), you will learn French in an optimal, professional and relaxed atmosphere. The number of lessons is flexible and can be modified given your time schedule.
INDIVIDUAL INTENSIVE LANGUAGE COURSES
- Develop your language skills in French and get ready prior to being deployed in the field. We offer individual courses corresponding to your demands and your level. Based on solid experiences with different NGO’s and the Danish military we know how to help you prepare your stay abroad so that language doesn’t come as an issue but rather as a solution for your work.
- In one, two or three weeks with typically 9 lessons (45min/lesson) per day, (including a 45 min lunch with your teacher at a French restaurant) you learn French in an optimal environment. The number of lessons is naturally flexible depending on your own schedule.
- The last lessons focus on range of selected IT tools in order to help your develop further your skills on your own.
- This program is also available to small groups.
- The French Institute in Denmark has several years of successful experience with teaching companies, NGO & International organizations (UNOPS, UNDP, Doctors without borders, Danish military, Air Greenland, Air France…)
- We are flexible. Lessons can take place between 8am and 9pm at the Institute or at your place (office/home).
Teacher: Pascal Badache