French ⨁ Sciences program
Campus France is launching a new program for short study stays in sciences, French ⨁ Sciences, in partnership with the centres of FLE (French as a foreign language). These courses are meant for English-speaking students enrolled in science and technology universities, and who can be complete beginners in French. The courses offered as part of French ⨁ Sciences aim to promote the French technological know-how and the excellence of the scientific training. Participants will be involved in the program as future engineers, working within world-class firms and research organizations.
These short stays of 3 to 4 weeks revolve around a thematic and internationally recognized companies in the economic area of the FLE Partner Centers (all referenced "FLE Quality Label"):
- "About sustainable development" for Montpellier and Accent Français;
- "Marine Science and Technology" for Brest and Ciel Bretagne;
- "Microtechnology and biomedical engineering" with CLA Besançon;
- "Energy and Transport" with French in Normandy in Rouen.
The last three allow the validation of ECTS credits.
Who can register and how to do so?
- Any young person over the age of 18 and who is interested in scientific fields
- Any English-speaking student (a B2 level is required) who may be a beginner in French
French ⨁ Sciences summer programs take place in FLE centers (centers for the teaching of French as a foreign language). Registrations are open until April 30th, 2022 (23:59) and done online, directly on the websites of our partner FLE centers.
Science and technology of the Sea
Following the French Institute Nordic Award on the Ocean this year, we would like to especially promote the Science and technology of the Sea Summer School in Brest.
- Sea sciences and technologies in Brest (from 20/06 to 08/07/2022) - Ciel Bretagne. By participating in this program, you will be able to validate 6 European credits (ECTS).